The leaders' corner
For more than 25 years, Cyrille Durand-Fontanel has been advising companies and their executives on business law.
He has previously served as a legal director and a member of the executive committee of subsidiaries of major groups, a consultant, and then an attorney at law. He is familiar with the issues and expectations of companies.
You are the owner of your business, our law firm advises you.
- Assets sale (all or part of the business) and transfer of securities (shares) of your company in OBO (“Owner Buy Out”) or over-the-counter (OTC) or via LBO, with or without guarantee.
- Consolidation of your duties as a salaried officer
- Managing your career
- Drafting the employment contracts of your employees
- Confidential entry bonus and exit allowance transaction
- Your health is first (your medical file can strengthen the legal file),
- do not stay isolated
- consult an attorney of law early (even for an hour to make an inventory and define a course of action).,
- make a regular point with your advice
- if a transaction suits you or is imposed on you, be responsive and consult.